D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Main Den Site - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Main Den Site - Page 7 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Main Den Site - Page 7 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Main Den Site - Page 7 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Main Den Site - Page 7 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Main Den Site

+10
Main NPC Account
Genesis
Willow
Ominous
Diesel
Night
Fenrir
Vertrou
Chaos
Aurora
14 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 7 Empty The Main Den Site

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Site

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The Main Den Site - Page 7 WC%20Nusery

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the middle of the territory is the den site. There's one large burrow in the main part of the area then there's four smaller burrows that surround the main one. The main den is very large with a entry that three adult wolves could enter at the same time. The main den is made up of a few large rocks and a large tunnel that leads to the four chambers underground. The burrows are just simply dug into the ground with one little chamber.

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Main Den Site

Post by Willow Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Willow smiled as the two pups began to interact with one another, she rested her head on her paws. Her ears flicked hearing Chaos come closer, Willow watched as he stopped near the young then proceded to leap atop the den site with Aurora. 'I have a feeling Aurora and Chaos will be spending a lot of time together since they're both loooking after a pup.' Willow then once more looked at the new wolf who just arrived not long ago, she was looking for Night. 'Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Night in a while...'  The sun began to rise, and the land was soon lit with a warm orangish-red. Willow smiled happily, she was content with her life now. She has a wonderful pack.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Frost's tail wagged as she continued to glance at the pups playing, the two wolves on the den, the caramel female, then, lastly, the big grey male called Fenrir. Every time she looked at the pups, she giggled under her breath.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Soon Eros and Chaos both left Ominous' side, the silvery fae smiled to see Eros has gone to be with Genesis, andChaos has gone to keep an eye on them. Ominous then swifty turned and jolted to the large rock beside the den, then pounced, zig-zagging up rocks to the top of the den. She licked Chaos, to show their close relationship, then Ominous sunk low to the ground and flattened her ears as she bowed to Aurora. She then leaped down from the top, and landed beside Vertrou. Ominous swayed onto her rump, and began to groom herself, licking her tail clean.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Something had drifted it's way into Frost's nose, "Night really was here!" She yipped loudly, her tail wagging extremely fast as she jumped up from her seat. She started sniffing around the area for her sister.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 pm

The young femme exposed a smile on her lips as he complimented her markings. Although, she wished there was somehow she could actually see them. Her tail gave a few quick wags, and she stood up once again, but with her ears forward. "I like your's too, they..make... you look, nice?" she said, biting her lip. Genesis was no professional at returning compliments, but she always came up with something honest. She's always been better at acting and tackling, rather than speaking. Other than that, she wasn't embarrassed of her response, because pup's like her usually don't regret anything, and of course, she's just a pup. Gen sat back down as her tail gave wags across the ground. "My name's Genesis. Nice to meet ya'..Eros." the young female added as her tongue lolled out playfully once again. At the moment, she couldn't think of any nickname, but his name was short enough for her to pronounce.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Eros let loose a slight chuckle at the honest compliment, his tail began to sway happily. His smirk remained along his muzzle line, as his ear's hollows filled with Genesis' sweet energetic voice.  "Thank you, and it's nice to meet you too, Genesis.' He than sat down, with his posture up right as, his aqua eye shifted about and once again locked with Gen's unique eye shade. Eros clear his throat, then added, "A pretty name, with looks to match."  He smiled kindly to the golden timber fae. The young he-wolf then noticed the energetic vixen-like creature began to play once more, her tongue lolled out, as did Eros'. Eros then regained his play bows, and bounding around the area. He swiftly zig-zagged around Gen, then scampered his broad pup paws towards her and leaped. The young arctic cross breed tackled the small golden she-wolf, tumbling down, Eros latched onto Genesis' ear and tugged playfully. Eros was releasing growls, yips, and chuffs. Eros' ebony-masked tail  was thudding against the emerald grass. As Eros was above her, pulling on her ear, the sun was rising higher. It covered the land with a layer of bright redish-orange, the bright colors reflected in Eros eyes, showing his honey shaded flecks. Also, making Genesis' eyes gleam and shine brightly, 'Her eyes are so pretty and unique...'  Eros smiled and wagged his tail more seeing the fae's glistening eyes in the new sun light. Yet continued to pull on her ear.

Last edited by Eros on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 pm

The pup smirked, and gave a short nod in thanks. Currently, she was planning on tackling the young male as he spoke, but he beat her to it. The next thing she knew, Eros was nipping on her ear, and she somehow took this as a friendly challenge.'Oh yeah?' she thought and smiled joyfully. Genesis wiggled a bit, and turned onto her side, so she can push Eros away with her hind legs. With that, she immediately returned him the favor and playfully lunged towards him, beginning to tug the fur behind his neck, and then she moved onto his ear and began nipping as slight giggles escaped her maw. It actually felt good having someone around who's her size, instead of being the shortest and only pup amongst le adults. But she had to admit, they were really fun too.  
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

So much was going on, Aurora just smiled at it all. A grin formed as she watched the ten week old pups playing together. Aurora barely noticed Chaos and his sister come and sit atop of the den with her, but in the end she knew they were there. "They look ten weeks, yes? That would be around two or three months, I think it's time we start showing them the basics of hunting," The creamy golden-ish she-wolf said, not taking her gaze away from the white and tan mini-wolves. Until she looked up at the cloudy sky, "maybe not today, though" she whispered quietly. Aurora rose to her paws and stretched again, "I shall be at the lake if you need me, but I'll be back soon..." The creamy golden-ish she-wolf said aloud, her voice clear and strong, she had fully awoken. But, she was a bit thirsty. With one single bound, the female was off at top speed. Though she was thirsty, she wanted to go for a early morning run...

-Elder Clearings-
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Chaos had his gaze locked upon his pup and the tiny joyful timber fae, Genesis. He soon flicked his large ears as he heard Aurora speak, he nodded and in an instant she was gone. Chaos sat up tall, and stared over the land. With the alpha gone he hoped the pack would be on high alert, just in case. He released a few deep chuckles as the pup's bound around and wrestled. He remembered Aurora spoke of teaching them to hunt, 'They'll need to learn their place soon, respecting the alphas and higher ranks. And learning their own strengths and weaknesses.' He looked in the area where Aurora had disappeared, then once more regained his alert, territorial stance.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 am

One instant Eros was above Genesis tugging her ear; then suddenly he was on the ground and Gen was above him. 'You can't get away that easily!' The colorless brute's chest rumbled, and soon a devilish growl jumped from his small vocals. He rolled his body back and forth, making the fae unstable, Eros weaseld out then pounced once more. The duo rolled and tumbled, both wolves pinning the other. Suddenly something caught Eros' aqua gaze, it was a large sprinting wolf, she zoomed past the playing pups. Eros sat up and tilt his head as the female left. He turned back to Genesis, "Who was that?" He asked the golden she-pup infront of him. He sat his rump on the cool emerald vegetation covered in condensation, his head tilt and his tail batted slowly. 'She was on the den earlier...who is she?'
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:11 am

Genny's head was against the ground when a blurry figure shot by, and it was moving fast. When the timber pup got up, she looked around and noticed that it must of been the lead female, Aurora. "Where's 'Rora going?" she thought as she only followed a few steps in the path the alphess stepped on. Her ears perked at Eros' voice. "That's 'Rora, the only alpha around here." Gen mumbled as her azure gaze was settled on the wilderness. The tan pup whipped her head back, seeing only Ominous and Chaos at the den's top.
The young femme no longer knew what to do now. Sit and wait? For some reason, she only felt most comfortable when Aurora was around. But as always, she knew Aurora would return to her pack, so there was nothing for Gen to worry about.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 am

Vertrou flicked his ears and slumped down onto the ground, staring at the pup he had heard was called Eros. He smiled at it and then let out a huff of air. He looked around the den site until his head had come across Willow. He gave himself a small shrug and steadily walked over to the small brown female. His head held low and his eyes constantly moving from her to the ground to the trees to the sky to her. "Hello Willow" he said shyly. He sat down a meter away and smiled sheepishly to the wolf.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

Night came out of the den, smelling the fresh air. Something was in that air, it smelt a bit like her... "Sister?... Frost?!" She barked happily, her tail wagged amazingly fast.
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 am

Frost was atop the den, she then leaped at her black sister. "Yeah it's me!" She said, pinning her sister to the ground then licked her nose. "I haven't seen you in forever, so I tracked you down!" She laughed, getting off of her sister.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Chaos flicked his view from his young, as he saw Night emerge from the den. She was interacting with a dazzling white she-wolf, Chaos stood up and leapt from the shelter roof top. Landing beside Night, Chaos' deep bright emerald orbs gazed upon the sleek white female. The large russet male flashed a quick smile to the new wolf, she seemed excited to be with Night. 'Where did she come from? Did she say they're sisters?' Chaos couldn't take his eyes off her, she reminded him of a she wolf he had a crush on years ago when he was around a year old. 'She looks a bit like Lenka, just younger and pure white... Lenka was my age and had black paws and ears. And a beautiful smile.' Chaos was day dreaming, zoned out from the present. His tail was swaying at a moderate pace.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Ominous was quick to stand and dash beside her brother to observe the new she-wolf. Ominous' bright cerulean orbs narrowed on the stranger, she may have been welcomed by Fenrir and may know Night, by Ominous had no clue who she was. The sleek silver damsel leaded in the air and landed between the young pups and the new comer. Ominous was not growling, nor baring her ivories. Yet her stare showed her protection. Ominous' fluffed tail stuck straigh out, she was protective of her brother's offspring and Genesis too. 'They may let her near, but I'm not letting her near these pups yet.' The tantalizing silky creature stood her groud, eyeing the new wolf.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Eros slowly followed Genesis' few foot steps, and looked ast her. His aqua gaze was scanning the area around, then perked his ears at Gen's answer. Eros rested his rump on the earth, his obsidian-coated tail waved in the grass. One of the he-wolf's ebony-tipped ears flolded over as his head quickly tilted towards the golden timber.  " 'Rora?" He said in a slighty questioning zoned out tone. He thought about Aurora being the only leader."The only alpha? Is she your mom?"  The arctic cross-breed yipped the question, followed by a low muffled whine of wonder and confusion. Eros moved his aqua eye's direction up, seeing his ear folded, he huffed  a bit and shook his neck and head, it pointed up once more. Eros smiled as he fixed his looks, then looked to Genesis to see what her ansewer was. As he was waiting, he saw a slim frame jolt down from the air, it was his aunt, Ominous. Eros saw how she looked defensive, he crouched down and looked under neath her to see what she was protecting them from. It was a new wolf, a white covered she-wolf. Eros knew it would be best to stay behind Ominous, just in case, so he swayed onto his snowy haunches once more.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Frost watched the wolves, every second thinking about something. Her optics landed on a silky silver female, being quite protective of the young. "If you mind not staring at me, I will stay away from them," Frost said in a cheeky tone.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Night watched Ominous with a glare. "Please, she is my sister and can be trusted like me. She would never harm a pup!" Night was angry, she had gotten her sister back and she was not letting anyone get in her way of staying with her sister. Night stared back into Ominous's eyes to show she was serious and she would not back down. Night stood up to her full height night curved her body around Frost protectively, no one was going to make Frost feel unwelcome while Night was here!
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Chaos noticed the anger in Nights voice, he released low growls towards her. He walked over and sat beside Ominous. His large russet frame was tense and his pelt was on end. His eyes looked fierce, and glared at Night's remark. "Ominous is doing her job, the alpha has not accepted the stranger into the pack. So she's protecting the young, you may know her, but we don't." Chaos had his tail up, and head low staring at the two wolves. "You should know she's protecting them because we don't know her." Chaos snapped at the air, he didn't like it when people disrespect his family nor pack members. He rose his frame, shifting one fore paw infornt of him. He stood his ground between the two and his pack.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Night glared at Chaos, and silently growled. She nudged her sister towards the other side of the den, where she would keep her there, safe.
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Frost stepped around Night and turned to the female wolf. "I am sorry if I mean any disrespect it is not my intention nor my sisters." She whispered low, then let her sister bring her to wherever she was going.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Chaos' growling continued, and his tail still up like a banner. "Night, it's part of Ominous' job to protect the pups from non-members, even if they pose no threat. So don't tell her to stop, this wolf may be your sister, but we don't know her. As long as she keeps her from the pups, Ominous will calm down." Chaos stopped growling for a moment, then nodded to the silver fae behind him. Walking past the two wolves and jumping onto the den top, Chaos lied down, awating Aurora to return.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm

The young timber perked one ear as he heard Eros question her again. She sat down and turned only her head to see him, "My Mom? No, she's not..." Genesis replied and curled her golden tail around herself. The pup suddenly stood up when a white adult female entered the scene, and Ominous stepped in front of her and Eros, blocking them from the stranger. Genny tilted her head and glanced at Eros, then poked her head out from behind Ominous. She had no idea what was going on, but she watched curiously. The young femme glanced from between Ominous and the unknown female.
The pup then perked her ears once again when Night and Frost seemed to be verbally confronting Ominous. Her small body tensed, and she suddenly felt almost protective of Ominous, even if she was just a little pup. Gen didn't like when others raised their voices or spoke somewhat rudely, especially towards her friends. This was just her young protective nature, which will become stronger in the future.
Gen then listened as Night replied to Chaos' words, and she learned that Night was just protecting female, because she was her sister. The timber pup then relaxed, and sat near Eros, still watching the scene with bright eyes. As everything was being settled, she turned her attention to her stomach as it gave faint growls. She was getting hungry.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Chaos stood atop the den and looked at the two wolves. "Night, do not show disrespect again. I understand you are protective of her, but this is your pack and respect is a lage part, know your place. And as for you, Frost, you may stay. Stick close to Night, and for now keep your distance from the young. I'm sory to make you feel uncomfortable, but it is the way of the pack. Chaos' fur lied flat, and his tail was low once more. He nodded to the two wolves, and lied down, placing his russet build on the rocky terrain.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum