D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Main Den Site - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Main Den Site - Page 5 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Main Den Site - Page 5 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Main Den Site - Page 5 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Main Den Site - Page 5 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Main Den Site

+10
Main NPC Account
Genesis
Willow
Ominous
Diesel
Night
Fenrir
Vertrou
Chaos
Aurora
14 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 5 Empty The Main Den Site

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Site

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The Main Den Site - Page 5 WC%20Nusery

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the middle of the territory is the den site. There's one large burrow in the main part of the area then there's four smaller burrows that surround the main one. The main den is very large with a entry that three adult wolves could enter at the same time. The main den is made up of a few large rocks and a large tunnel that leads to the four chambers underground. The burrows are just simply dug into the ground with one little chamber.

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Main Den Site

Post by Ominous Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:42 pm

The silver she-wolf with silk-like fur soon rose her head up from her coiled, bundled up self. Ominous slowly pulled up the rest of her frame, soon glancing around to see no one there. She then shook out her lush luminous pelt, and began to stretch her body to her content. She shut her bright cerulean optics, as a large yawn ecsaped her. She sniffed the den's main area to see who has recently passed. 'Genesis, Diesel, Aurora, Fenrir, and Vertrou. No Chaos?' Ominous was surprised her brother has not awoken yet, the silver vixen-like creature began to walk near Chaos' den. She lightly placed her small paws one after another into the russet male's chamber. Once she arrived she saw her dear brother deep asleep, and Night was there too. Ominous slowly snuck in closer, and delicatly nudged Chaos. "Come on Chao, it's time to get up." The damsels sweet voice was a calm whisper. She turned away and headed from the chamber, prancing through the den exit and into a wide open area. Ominous took note of where all others were. Aurora atop the den, Gen and Fenrir in front, Diesel on one side of the den and Vertrou on the other. The sleek dame yawned once more, shifting her feet towards Diesel. She swayed onto her fluffy haunches, and wrapped here feathery tail around her hind frame. "Good morning everyone." She yawned a bit one last time then shook her head and neck, making her ears flop side ti side.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Willow released a muffled growl as she rolled over in her sleep onto her back. She stretched her golden-sandy legs straight intp the air and flopped onto her side, she soon awoke. She noticed something, 'I have all this room? Where did Vertrou go...?' She rose up her head looking around the empty dirt chamber. Soon Willow got up and stretched out her whole frame, then shook her pelt vigorously. Her folded ear flicked as she made her way near the chamber exit into the main den area. Upon entering, she glanced around, not seeing any sleeping wolves. 'Have they all awoken?' Once Willow came near to the den's exit she heard Ominous say good morning. So Willow couldn't be too far behind. As the brown-caramel damsel came outside she looked around at every one then walked over to, Diesel and Ominous taking a seat beside them.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Chaos, the large russet-copper male, was still fast asleep. His large frame was curved slightly along side Night's. His ears were slightly hunched over, and his tail-tip still barely going up and down. His chest was expanding and contracting evenly along with his calm beating heart. Chaos' ebony tipped ears flicked as he saw vivid images dance through his mind.

Chaos was dreaming, dreaming of what Ominous dreams of... Dreaming of Apache. Chaos could picture it now, seeing his young siblings racing along the riverbed, then that striking moment. The moment the light rusty-brown pelted pup slipped on the steep muddy terrain. Sending his tiny body into the rushing rapid filled river, Chaos froze as his emerald eyes watched Apache fall, it was the last time Chaos ever saw him. Their father darted past Chaos and into the water to save Apache, neither his brother nor father came back. It was the moment Chaos saw Apache fall, that he wanted to do all in his power to protect the young in the pack.

The large brute quivered as in his dream all he was doing was standing there, frozen, staring at the water that took his family from him. He soon woke as he heard Ominous speak to him to wake up, he stood slowly and shook out his coat, and headed out the den.

He looked around at everyone, 'Seems like everyone's been up for a while.' As chaos glanced up the moon was begining to set, and the sun was going to rise any moment. He yawned and lied down near Diesel, Ominous, and Willow. Glancing up near Aurora, Chaos spoke, "So, what's the plan today?" His voice was very clam and quite emotionless, you could tell the creature had just woken up. His bright emerald optics were just barely open, his gaze shifted about, wondering what today will bring.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 pm

frost heard the others awaken and panic froze her she couldn't move she was terrified she knew they could easily take her down her body tensed and she prepared for an attack
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm

The pup's gentle vibrant gaze drifted apart from Diesel, and then landed on a large rough-looking male. Her soft golden ear perked, while the other straightened. Genny then became more serious, and sat down as she formed her reply, "I came from the den, Sir." she said plainly as she shook her fur. Her azure eyes then settled back on him, and she observed as he gave his name. Her expression seemed to brighten up, and Gen's tail began swaying on the earthy ground. "I'm Genesis." the young timber replied and stood, her tail still giving a wag.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 am

The brute was actually surprised, she came from the den? She was there all alone? Fenrir didnt wanted to ask her what happend, he smiled as the pup became more serious as she gave her name. "Genesis yes? wonderful name." he said with his deep voice, wagging his tail. At once he saw something in the tree line not far from the den, he wasnt sure but something moved (Frost). Whatever it was, it was dangerous, especially for a pup. Fenrir stood up and placed himself infront of the pup, ready to protect her. He shouted in the direction the movement came from with a strong tone, "Whoever is there, show yourself or leave!" The massive brute prepared himself for the worst. If it won't leave, Fenrir would engage it himself.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am

Chaos' large black-tipped russet ears flew up as he heard Fenrir speak, the male pounced up to his feet. The he-wolf was soon by Genesis' side as he bound over to the two. Chaos opened his large maw and craddled the golden-sandy she-wolf in his jowls, he darted back to the den, hopping atop it. Chaos gently place Genesis beside Aurora and nudged her closer. The wolf's lean rusty-copper legs bent as he crouched and jumped off the den top. Chaos padded beside Fenrir, he growled lowly and rose his tail up high. His bright deep emerald optics gazed around the area. "What do you think it is?" Chaos snarled the question through his bared ivories, he watched a pup die before, and he doesn't want it to happen once more. Chaos knew as becoming a pack warrior he'd be risking it all for the others safety. With his head held low, and tail up high, he waited.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:11 am

Seeing her large, russet pelted brother leaping and running, she was confused. Ominous then soon heard him releaseing growls, the tiny silver coated fae released her own snarling warnings. She turned quickly towards the den, and jumped up beside Aurora and Genesis. Ominous was loyal to her leader, and her pack, although not her rank, she shall still protect if she's able too. Ominous was standing with her fur on end and ivories baring, her tail was up like a high-strung banner.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:27 am

Fenrir saw Chaos brought the pup in safety and came back to him right after that. "I cant tell, a stranger? a bear? something moved over there and it was no hare." he said attentive and gazed to the tree line, The Grey brute started growling as whatever it was didnt response but he knew how to deal with this situations, Fenrir wasnt unexperienced in that. Many strangers engaged his cave back in the days, with so many wolves on one place it would be the best idea to stay back at first and show dominance. "We should wait a while, dont rush. Maybe it is a stranger and is scared or a bear, we couldnt do much but chase it off then." Fenrir said serious.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 am

Aurora's ears perked as Chaos asked what they were doing today. "Well..." She was cut off by growling, she watched as the others leapt around. All of a sudden the tan pup was beside her, and same with Ominous, growling at the bushes. She was Fenrir and Chaos go up front and growl at the tree line, 'what is it?!' Aurora squinted her eyes, all she saw was a shaggy black blur in her eyes. Her nose was still cold from waking up so early; She couldn't pick up who or what it was. Aurora rubbed her nose a bit with her paw to warm it up, this was hard being a four legged animal, but it was possible with a play bow sort of pose.

She managed to pick up an female wolf scent, and it smelt something like Night's. Aurora cleared her throat a bit then spoke loudly, and clearly, while standing over Genesis to protect her if it were to charge in. "Hello, miss. May I know your name and what you are doing here?" Aurora barked over all sounds, it was a clear order for the creature.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 am

Chaos lowered his russet tail as he heard Aurora spoke, He turned towards her and walked close to the den. He then leaped upon the rock Aurora had been on before, he sat up coonfidently, staring, waiting to see what will come. His black-tipped ears still up and alert, he'd charge and defend his clan if he had to. His frame large, upright, and firm. His tail was not up, however nor was it swaying, it was still. Chaos' breathing was low and silent, his chest evenly moving in and out. The brute was still, his eyes not moving from the tree line.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimus Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 am

Deimus was walking past the area, his right side limping. He stopped in his tracks smelling a few wolves. 'Maybe I could sell something to them!' He walked through the bushes, ignoring the growling as he had a trick up his sleeves. "Greetings, wolves. I am Deimus, the warlock and merchant." The huge male said, bowing a bit to the group of wolves. He peered through his one, good, green-blue eye. "How may I help you? I have many goods!" He added, daringly with confidence, puffing out his chest.
Deimus
Deimus
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 am

Chaos soon noticed a large he-wolf strolling over, purely comfortable with all the wolve growling and defensive. 'A...Warlock? Selling goods?' Chaos pondered the thought for a moment, then glanced around confused slightly. Chaos hopped down from upon his rock and cautiously walked closer, "Deimus, was it, and what exactly are you selling?" The russet he-wolf's curiosity got the best of him.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 am

Aurora growled, "stay back. There's another wolf in there, it could be an ambush!" Her more protective side was coming into full play. She had this pet hate about wolves coming into a pack's den, she thought that whenever an stranger came to a den they were hostile. She stared at the wolf, then looked at the bushes. She saw a black figure move in the tree line, "is this creature with you?" Aurora said, trying to stay calm but her heart was pounding....
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimus Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:12 am

Deimus was about to answer the large russet male's question when a she-wolf spoke. "I asure you, this is no ambush, and if it is, I'm not in it, ma'am" he answered, staring back at the honey wolf, she was clearly the leader. Deimus turned back the russet male, "I sell things of all sorts. Love Potions, Gender Changing Berries, Amnesia Dust, Accessories, Real Estate, Gifts for that special someone, you name it! If you want some, come and see me at Lone Hill. I only have a Bottled Pup on me right now..." He winked a bit then sat down. Deimus always was a creepy guy...
Deimus
Deimus
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 am

(I lliterally laughed when he said Real estate)

Chaos looked up as he saw Aurora get deffensive, the little honey she wolf still beside her. Chaos shifted is bright emerald gaze back upon the "merchant-wolf", he released a muffled grolwing-whine of confusion. 'A...Bottled pup? What is that??' Chaos thought about it for a moment then soke once more, with a tilt of his rusty-copper shaded head he asked "And what exactly, is a bottled pup?" Chaos' eyes were currently filled with wonder, and could this wolf truely be a warlock?
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimus Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 am

"It's an elixir you drink, then an large bird-thing comes and gives you a pup. It's very strange, yes? Yet wonderful, because you don't need a mate for it!" Deimus chuckled after, his blue-green eye stared towards the russet male and the leader female, while is faded blue, blind eye stared into nothing. The big black male wolf-warlock dropped his big leather bag that he got from a human onto the ground and looked for the flask of Bottled Pup. He grabbed it with his jaws out of the bag and placed it on the ground. He slipped the bag back around his shoulder. The pink potion glistened in the moonlight. Deimus smiled, "powerful stuff indeed, you won't believe what else I've brewed up over my life time. Some that is thought impossible for a wolf to get a hold of.."
Deimus
Deimus
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 am

Chaos could not steer his gaze away from the glistening pink bottle that sat before him. His bright rich emerald optics eyed liquid as Chaos bent his large frame low to sniff it. It had an odd scent, yet some how made you want it. He sat back up and shooke his head, then locked his gaze with the mysterious warlock's Chaos took a deep breath, "A pup without needing a mate, huh? I-I guess it could'nt hurt to try?"   Chaos placed 30 red gems in front of the shadey he-wolf, "Will this be enough?"
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 am

Genesis watched in confusion as everything happened in a short matter of time. Although, she was very curious. Her eyes then settled on a strange and peculiar-looking male, who seemed to be discussing something with Chaos. She sat by Aurora, and watched from the distance. Whatever was going on, she knew it would soon be resolved.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimus Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 am

"Where'd you get these, my boy? Indeed they will do! I love some good Blood Drops, comes in handy y'know" The large black male said, then nudged the bottled towards the young male and picked up the jew. He nodded to them, "good luck, and beware of the fires!" Deimus said, then burst into smoke. He was off to his home!

-Lone Hill-
Deimus
Deimus
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 am

Chaos was intoxicated by the gleaming colorful bottled filled with possibley his future pup. Chaos glanced around at the other, then back to the bottle. The rusty-copper brute lied down and wondered if he should drink it. He placed the shiney bottle between his paws, with his ivories, he tore the top ff and lapped up the unique colored and flavored elixer. "I-I guess I just sit and wait then, how long will it ta-" Chaos looked up to see the ominous brute had vanished. Chaos, stared at the empty bottle, he did'nt leave a single drop. He then lied his head upon his paws. "...What now?..." he whispered under his breath.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 am

Aurora growled, she didn't like this so-called-warlock. Her ear twitched a bit at his rude remark. The low rumble in her throat stopped, replaced by a confused look in her eye as Chaos bought the elixir. She stared at him and the pink, glistening bottled, then back to the huge, black male who sold it to him for, what did he call it? 'Blood Drops?' Aurora's ears perked as he said something about fires. "What fires? Eh, sir..." Aurora was cut off as he burst into smoke and mist. He was gone...

She shook her head and turned to Chaos as he drank the pink liquid and asked what he had to do now. "Well, I have a feeling that we just have to wait a little while..." She answered, muttering still but she said it in a concerned tone. They didn't really know what that wolf gave Chaos. Aurora looked at the bushes and tilted her head. "I wonder if that wolf is still in there..." She whispered almost.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 am

The Main Den Site - Page 5 Vngfuu

Species: Sandhill Crane
Health: 100/100
Strength: 10
Speed: 100
Wisdom: 50
Stamina: 50

A large bird came flying in as the sun slowly rose. It was carrying a bag with a small, ten week old pup in it. The pup was white with black ear tip and a black tail tip. Then crane slowly lowered to the group in front of the wolves. It cleared it's throat and talked. "Wow it's been a while since I've spoken wolf!" It said in a low voice. It looked at a large russet male wolf, "you're Chaos? The one who summoned me and this pup with a elixir?" It spoke again, turning it's small head to a tilt.

Last edited by Main NPC Account on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 am

(HE'S HERE!)

Chaos rose his head up from his broad paws, seeing an odd looking bird flying around and landing befor him. The russet male pulled his frame up and tilted his head slightly as the feathered creature spoke to him, asking about the elixer? 'Summoning him? The elixer? The pink bottle...' He flicked his gaze to the empty bottle near him, and nodded to the large bird. "Yes, my name is Chaos. And I'm the one who drank the elixer." He stared at the large bundled up item near the animal, it started moving, Chaos stared at it for a moment then back at the storke.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 am

The Main Den Site - Page 5 Vngfuu

Species: Sandhill Crane
Health: 100/100
Strength: 10
Speed: 100
Wisdom: 50
Stamina: 50

The crane nodded then dropped the small blanket on the ground carefully. "Enjoy your little bundle of joy. You might wanna keep 'em inside, a storms coming soon!" It said averagely, in it's loud, booming voice. It stared up at the dark grey sky, "I gotta fly in that now!" Then, the bird took off, beating it's large wings. Soon, it was in the air. And even sooner, it vanished into the lingering clouds.

It slowly got warmer, the sun finally was above the distance. A new day had begun...
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum