D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Advanced Biography Guide EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Advanced Biography Guide EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Advanced Biography Guide EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Advanced Biography Guide EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Advanced Biography Guide 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Advanced Biography Guide 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Advanced Biography Guide B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Advanced Biography Guide Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Advanced Biography Guide

Go down

Advanced Biography Guide Empty Advanced Biography Guide

Post by Aurora Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 am

Ok well of course you all know how to make a bio, but I'm talking about a good-looking one -- ever seen mine?

Now that we got my little intro out of the way, let's get down to business. There are many ways to make it.

> For starters use the tool bar above the coding (or where you type your post), and let your creativity flow from there! You will always have to use a tool or two from there, no matter what.

When you get the hang of things, I know many advanced ways to make your biography look pretty and the oh-my-gosh-I-want-to-read-this-right-now! kind of thing.

> If you like rainbows, general fading (choose your colors c:), or when it goes back and forth, click here.

> Ok, you're probably wondering how I was able to get that word able so you can click on it and get a link. Easy. Just do this.

Code:
[url=Put link here.]Put word/s here.[/url]

I have a feeling this is going to take long so... yeah.

> For those fancy symbols, click here.

> Still interested, Guest? c; See that? That's your username. <--- And everyone sees their own username. Guests see guests, I see Gemini, and Night sees Night, etc. This is a great trick to use for the beginning or your bio's. Just do this. (And without spaces.)

{ USERNAME }

Advanced Biography Guide 2uqgfo2  
> Like the words? There are many websites to make them. My favorite.

> Now, you're probably wondering how to get images and and the pretty letters above on your posts. Easy. Upload them with uploading sites like this one. then follow this code. (The site should give you the image's new link.)

Code:
[img]Put link here.[/img]

> Hm... I sense that something's... bright... like this. c: But how?

Code:
[blur]Put words here.[/blur]

Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down